Wine and Love brought to you by Nora, and now hosted by suki at Superduperfantastic. What is wine and love? Wine/Love: things during the week that made you reach for the wine, and things that you loved.
- No to the part-time retail position because I don’t have much retail experience. No surprise there. wompwomp.
- So sore after the Giants 10k that I couldn’t move properly for 3 days. Before the race, I was sore already from zumba. (During warm-up squats for the race, I was like “OMG, I’m feeling it already..”
- Weeds is officially over. I know it’s just a tv show, but I’m sad because I’ll miss the characters. It was hilarious. I loved Mary-Louise Parker. But, ok, fine, the show got old too.. but still :/
- The seester’s birthday is coming up, and instead of partying it up, she wants people to help her donate to Charity: Water.. Go >>> here <<< AWESOMESAUCE! (Er.. AWESOMEWATER)
- Won Skinnydip‘s 3 year Blog Anniversary Giveaway! Awesome, because she’s amazing, funny, and she blogs about life, love, sex, and relationships. *wink* Pics posted when I receive my beautiful Marc by Marc Jacobs ring. I hope it fits! If not, it’s going on a necklace.
- If you know me (you likely do, if you’re reading this blog), you know that I am obsessed with Gangnam Style as of late. OBSESSED. I just wanted to share with you that I finally made it onto the big screen at AT&T Park at the Giants game yesterday. They started playing Gangnam Style, and BAM, I was up out of my seat and dancing. It was amazing and hilarious, and when I realized I was on the big screen, I kept dancing. (Also, I love Barry Zito, and also we won, and that means closer to making it to the post-season)
- Giants Race 10k – I beat my old time. 1:11:22 this year! Photo below.. I chose this one since, I’m raising my arm to high-five Lou Seal. Also, my legs look good in this photo.
- This. Click. I promise you good things. Special thanks to J for sharing this with me. And from that, I was hit with some birthday inspiration for my 29th celebration in about two months. It must involve mustaches, totchos, and hello kitty.
- Addicted to delicious Donsuemor Madeleines! My mom bought a box from Costco earlier this week, and we ate half of the box already. They’re moist, a little chewy, buttery, cakey, but not too cakey. Delicately sweet, so not too sweet. It’s dangerous to keep these around me.
- Downton Abbey Season 3 is here!!
~ High Five ~